From Imperial Wiki
Good idea guys. I didn't realise the sub-headings thing worked with the contents section: anything that brings different elements of the policy to people's attention is great.--Stark 00:11, 15 November 2007 (EST)
- Though I really love the irony of "Please don't overuse headings. Every paragraph does not need a heading." on an article where every paragraph has a subheading. Before I saw your comment about the TOC, I was thinking of using definition lists (which won't show up on the TOC), as follows:
- It is totally unacceptable to cut and paste content from other websites. If you can't state ideas in your own words, leave a link to your source in the talk page and someone will look over it later.
- Be sure to cite your sources: either list the print source and any relevant information such as page number, or a link to the website (see help for instructions).
- I think it looks a little cleaner. But as noted, they won't show up on the TOC.
- - Mad 00:24, 15 November 2007 (EST)
- Heh, I noticed that myself but satisfied with just removing the heading on the 'no headings lol' one. :) Your way takes up less space, so maybe the TOC would be less necessary? --Stark 02:10, 15 November 2007 (EST)