From Imperial Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Article Naming

  • We'll need separate articles for Star Wars shield technology and Star Trek shield technology. An article with just the name "Shields" should reference both specific articles. - Mad 22:17, 6 November 2007 (EST)

"Force Field" vs "Forcefield"

"Force field" is the correct spelling. Or, at least, it's much more popular. Mad 15:32, 8 February 2008 (EST)
If you want to go through all the articles that contain "forcefield" and change them, be my guest. Darth Servo 15:36, 8 February 2008 (EST)