From Imperial Wiki
Assassins are combatants who specialize in killing specific individuals in non-battle situations. Assassins typically rely upon stealth and planning to attack their targets without warning when they are at their most vulnerable.
- The Hashshashin (from which the word Assassin stems)
- John Wilkes Booth
Assassins in Fiction
- The Anhk Morpork Guild of Assassins in Discworld
- The Assassins in Assassin's Creed
- Various agents employed by the Officio Assassinorum in Warhammer 40,000.
- Ashraks are Goa'uld assassins in Stargate