You vs. the Alpha Quadrant

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Shadow wrote:
Captain_Cyran wrote: You keep insisting on evidence yourself Shadow when quite frankly I have yet to see any real proof from YOU. So how about you first defend your claims properly before you go around trying to get other people to give you proof which you then deny their truth.
I have given all the reasons why the Empire would lose.
Which have all been rebuffed, and when they have been i have yet to see you properly defend your claim other then just restating it. After you make your claims people counter them and instead of explaining your claims, you demand that they explain their views therefore avoiding the question.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

PARIS: Commander, there are nine more bio-ships coming out of the singularity.

The front looks like a bio-ship that has pulled back it's limbs. The back looks like the Bio-ship has pulled down its fins.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

HELLO?! 8472 GONE!
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

1. You don't answear any questions asked of you instead rebuffing them with a semi-literate and often perplexing Cause I said so
2. You quote no-cannon soucres and hold them up for all the world to see
3. You general make an Ass of yourself

Therefore I'm sorry to say
But I offical Declar that

Shadow
You are a Troll
Please cease and desisit operations here and get the heck out
Fallier to comply will result in wide spread Mockery and Utter Rejection
Don't let the Door hit you on the way out

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

Mr Bean wrote:1. You don't answear any questions asked of you instead rebuffing them with a semi-literate and often perplexing Cause I said so

Therefore I'm sorry to say
But I offical Declar that

Shadow
You are a Troll
Please cease and desisit operations here and get the heck out
Fallier to comply will result in wide spread Mockery and Utter Rejection
Don't let the Door hit you on the way out
You can't think of an argument, so you call me a troll(a fantasy creature)?
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Thanks for helping me prove my point a Bit more
I did not need any help but its aprecated

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

1. You don't answear any questions asked of you instead rebuffing them with a semi-literate and often perplexing Cause I said so
Provide an example of this.
I showed the center ship is a normal bio-ship above.
Provide an example of this.

You have yet to counter my strategy, which S8472 has used in canon. you don't have to because I'm a "troll?"
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Hmm how do you show somone somthing they did not do?
I'm sorry but you ask the impossible so I'll say it like this

There where 26 posts countering your aurgment
There right here in this thread
4 of which you answeared, 10 you responded *Because I said so in no uncertan terms and the rest you simply ignored
Now then what more do I need to show you?

I showed the center ship is a normal bio-ship above.
Realy? When everyone from the Most Left Wing Warsy to the Hardest Line Trechy says there somthing diffrant about the middle ship and yet you come along and say its the same thing?
Which BTW you did not provided Cannon prove for, nor any other kind

Provide an example(Of me being an ass)
I edited that togther to show what that question was supposed to be where a direct quote would not work

I'll outline it

1. Burdern of Proof Logic False

I'll show an example of where you tried to put the burden of proof on somone else where it was you who needed to provided the evidance
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mr Bean:
So your combaring four legged organizms which run around on the ground and eat sleep poop

VS
Space Travling Planet Destroying Biologily based Possply Planet Destroying Ships?
Gee I see how they are soo similiar!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any proof that can't move their limbs like any biological organism would?
2. Mornic Trollish comments
quote:
If species 8472 dares to attack the Empire, then they will be destroyed.
Not even the Great Almighty Bio Ships can withstand the laws of physic (generation of heat), or gigatons of firepower.

S8472 isn't vulnerable to attack because they usually stay in fluidic space. They only have to open a quantum singularity above a planet, pop out and blow up the planet, and go back in. The Empire would lose the Emperor and all the major planets in a day, causing it collapse. S8472 could then take their time destroying everything else.
This post speaks for itself no comment nessary

3. Ignoring peoples posts
Specficly Admiral Thrawns
Lets list em
Bloody hell people, 8472 RAN AWAY. Did anyone notice this?
And Two
FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME, 8472 RAN AWAY! GONE, UNLESS THE EMPIRE CAN MAKE SCREWED UP BLACK HOLES!
So we have brain dead aurgments you simply repeat yourself and when we bring up additonal points you simply ignore them

Mornic Trollish Comments not even TOWNMNBS would make

And ignoring people nearly completely

Thus grants you the Status of TROLL
One who wastes board space with stuiped comments and trys to destroy intellgant conversation
And thats a light defintion of Troll but you quite nicly fit the Roll of Troll

I will waste no more time on the matter if you don't get it by now your not going to

Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

Realy? When everyone from the Most Left Wing Warsy to the Hardest Line Trechy says there somthing diffrant about the middle ship and yet you come along and say its the same thing?
Which BTW you did not provided Cannon prove for, nor any other kind
You don't bother to say anything about what I said above?
I edited that togther to show what that question was supposed to be where a direct quote would not work

I'll outline it

1. Burdern of Proof Logic False

I'll show an example of where you tried to put the burden of proof on somone else where it was you who needed to provided the evidance
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Bean:
So your combaring four legged organizms which run around on the ground and eat sleep poop

VS
Space Travling Planet Destroying Biologily based Possply Planet Destroying Ships?
Gee I see how they are soo similiar!

Do you have any proof that can't move their limbs like any biological organism would?
This issue is irrelevant and a red herring. Anyway, biological organisms can move their limbs.
2. Mornic Trollish comments
quote:
If species 8472 dares to attack the Empire, then they will be destroyed.
Not even the Great Almighty Bio Ships can withstand the laws of physic (generation of heat), or gigatons of firepower.

S8472 isn't vulnerable to attack because they usually stay in fluidic space. They only have to open a quantum singularity above a planet, pop out and blow up the planet, and go back in. The Empire would lose the Emperor and all the major planets in a day, causing it collapse. S8472 could then take their time destroying everything else.
This post speaks for itself no comment nessary
This was the post that I was waiting to your comment on. How can I know whats wrong with it if no one will comment on it?
3. Ignoring peoples posts
Specficly Admiral Thrawns
Lets list em
Bloody hell people, 8472 RAN AWAY. Did anyone notice this?
And Two
FOR THE LAST BLOODY TIME, 8472 RAN AWAY! GONE, UNLESS THE EMPIRE CAN MAKE SCREWED UP BLACK HOLES!
This was argued earlier. I did not want to repeat it.

So we have brain dead aurgments you simply repeat yourself and when we bring up additonal points you simply ignore them

Mornic Trollish Comments not even TOWNMNBS would make

And ignoring people nearly completely

Thus grants you the Status of TROLL
One who wastes board space with stuiped comments and trys to destroy intellgant conversation
And thats a light defintion of Troll but you quite nicly fit the Roll of Troll

I will waste no more time on the matter if you don't get it by now your not going to
[/quote]
I still don't see anything wrong with the stategy.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

And there you go Thank you and goodnight but I did not relise you REALY don't get it.

The End of my involment in this thread

Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

No one in this thread has said anything to disprove the strategy.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

Well, if you do blow up one planet, you'll have every ground based Turbolaser looking to ace anything that looks weird in the skies. And don't bullshit about the charge time, there was enough time to kill to things and we don't even know if they have enough power to get through a planetary shield.
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

If they destroy Kuat, Corida, and Coruscant at the same time, plus the Emperor dying would cause it to collapse.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

You don't think S8472 would have to do a little recon to find these places would you? Of course not...
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

VF5SS wrote:You don't think S8472 would have to do a little recon to find these places would you? Of course not...
They were able to create simulations of 12 Starfleet locations.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

How exactly does that help you find a ship yard in a huge galaxy?
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

If they found out everything in perfect detail, they do the same thing the Empire. They are telepathic, so they could get what they need at some backwater planet.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

I don't think the average Joe on some backwater planet is going to know where Kuat is... 'Sides, didn't they get their info from Voyager's oh so needlessly huge database? Wait they're telepathic? funny in that same episode they couldn't find a bunch of humans running around until it was too late.
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

VF5SS wrote:I don't think the average Joe on some backwater planet is going to know where Kuat is... 'Sides, didn't they get their info from Voyager's oh so needlessly huge database? Wait they're telepathic? funny in that same episode they couldn't find a bunch of humans running around until it was too late.
They can make the guy give them a map. They didn't look at Voyager's database. They were posing as humans, which would have removed there telepathy.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

Ok let me get this straight... they did find earth and made the whole simulation after it without blowing the place up in the first place? If their planet busting power is so great then why did they bother?
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

VF5SS wrote:Ok let me get this straight... they did find earth and made the whole simulation after it without blowing the place up in the first place? If their planet busting power is so great then why did they bother?
They needed to inflitrate Starfleet because they were afraid that it was planning an attack.
VF5SS
Sith Devotee

Post by VF5SS »

Why would they be afraid if they can crack planets? If they did find out the info they needed, wouldn't they have known that SF doesn't know of them and cannot get to them?
プロジェクトゾハルとは何ですか?
ロボットが好き。
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

VF5SS wrote:Why would they be afraid if they can crack planets? If they did find out the info they needed, wouldn't they have known that SF doesn't know of them and cannot get to them?
All they need is the location and what the the planet does. According to some dialogue, it was thought they would destroy Earth.

Janeway: "Species 8472"
Paris: "Back in the 20th century the Soviets used to build American towns to train their agents to infiltrate the United States. Species 8472 could be doing the same thing."
Kim: "They're going to infiltrate the Alpha Quadrant"
Paris: "Maybe they already have."
Seven: "If our previous experience is any indication they will try to destroy Earth"
Tuvok: "A logical assumption. They did threaten to purge our galaxy of all life."
Janeway: "If Species 8472 attacks Earth...The Federation won't have any defenses against them and I don't need to remind you that we have no way to warn Starfleet Command. Voyager may be the last defense against an all-out invasion of Earth."
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Btw, Species 8472 is a bunch of fucking cowards.
If they really dare to show op over a planet, the Imperial fleet there/the ground defenses will slaughter them.
And after that? They will retreat, because if you kill a few of them, they just go away crying.
They are not involved if the Empire destroys the Feds, the Klingons, or the Borg.
They won't make war for nothing.
Neither for conquering the Empire, nor rushing to the aid of the Federation.
Supermod
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Wouldn't species 8472 be glad that the Imps have gotten rid of those annoying Borg? I mean, the only reason they tried to infiltrate the Alpha Quadrant was because Voyager helped the Borg.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia