Revision as of 17:31, 16 July 2013 by Ted C
A grenade is an explosive weapon designed to be thrown or launched by an individual soldier. Several types of grenades exist:
- Hand grenade: A small thrown bomb used by infantry.
- Grenade launcher: A device that fires small, low-velocity explosive shells.
- Rocket-propelled grenade: A grenade that propels itself toward the target.
- Fragmentation Grenades: Grenades designed to shatter into a blast of high velocity shrapnel, commonly used against infantry.
- Flashbang Grenades: Grenades that create a lot of light and noise to disorient or render enemies unconscious.