From Imperial Wiki
Revision as of 03:47, 9 September 2012 by Zor
A grenade is an explosive weapon designed to be thrown or launched by an individual soldier. Several types of grenades exist:
- Hand grenade: A small thrown bomb used by infantry.
- Grenade launcher: A device that fires a small, low-velocity explosive shells.
- Rocket-propelled grenade: A grenade that propels itself toward the target.
- Fragmentation Grenades: Grenades designed to shatter into a blast of high velocity shrapnel, commonly used against infantry.
- Flashbang Grenades: Designed to create a lot of light and noise to disorient or render enemies unconscious.