I think this part:
the main problem was that enterprise could not have existed, the enterprise-D was refered to as the 5th ship to carry the name enterprise,
1) enterprise (entire of original series & animated series)
2) enterprise-A (end of star trek 4 and entire of star trek 5 & 6)
3) enterprise-B (start of generations)
4) enterprise-C (one episode of The Next Generation [Yesterdays enterprise])
5) enterprise-D (entire of The Next generation and entire of Generations.)
it was as bad an idea as resident evil zero
would be better in the main Star Trek: Enterprise article -- perhaps as an addenda to the "Continuity? What Continuity?" section.
--DreadPirateRobert 13:35, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
ha! Good one. --DreadPirateRobert 14:55, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
I removed the content on the Gul Dukat page because it looked like it was copied from Memory Alpha. Feel free to write a page, but make it consistent with other character pages on this site. --Ted C 12:14, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
in reply to the gul dukat thing.
oh great, I spent ages writing that.